We hope you enjoy your visit here. Please join or login if you have joined before.
Mr. Science Teacher ® - The Best Way to Get an A!
Matthew Poston, aka Mr. Science Teacher ®, is a licensed teacher from the State of Illinois with certifications in physics, chemistry, and mathematics.
"I Want To Help You Excel!"
- Each classroom day contains video instruction outlining new concepts while strengthening previously discussed topics.
- There are 160 days in a school year; 80 days in a semester; 40 days in a quarter; thus, there are 4 quarters in a school year.
- We offer daily homework and quiz assignments with testing every 5th day. Semester exams are on day 80 and day 160.
- All assignments are immediately graded online and recorded in a downloadable, printable, and confidential gradebook; quarter, semester, and cumulative grades included.
- Following each homework, quiz, or test; a step-by-step solutions video illustrates effective problem solving techniques.
|Jr. High School|
After School Programs
High School Chemistry Video Classroom
New! Fall 2015
High School Chemistry
1 Year -
A 1 Year subscription expires on 07/31/16 and includes a triple bonus. Hurry! Online video classroom courses $79.99 sale ends 03/30/15.
*** Bonus #1 ***
Eliminate Frustration! Get Your Questions Answered.
Ask Mr. Science Teacher up to
ten questions using Homework Help
Support Tickets - FREE!
*** Bonus #2 ***
Available Options: No Time Limits and/or Unlimited Testing Attempts on Homework, Quizzes, and Tests
*** Bonus #3 ***
Need more time to complete the curriculum?
Get up to 3 additional months - FREE!
- · Earn better grades and achieve higher test scores
- · A 1 year course of problem solving instruction
- · Get answers to your specific questions
- · Less expensive than a private tutor
- · 24/7 Access - 100% Online
No additional purchase or textbook required.
Our philosophy of education is to overcome your weaknesses and build on your strengths.
Mr. Science Teacher's Video Classroom
The Recipe for Success!
- Step-by-step problem solving techniques with examples geared to inspire, educate, engage, and encourage
- Daily homework provides an opportunity to further the discovery and mastery of each lesson
- Quizzes and tests allow students to demonstrate the skills they have learned
- Print-ready progress reports provide a convenient method to document success
- All solutions are provided
Get Started Today & Earn Better Grades!
|At Mr. Science Teacher
, we offer college-prep online classes and personal tutoring for homeschool, private school, and public school students to supplement their education.|
Help Mr. Science Teacher
find more students by recommending this website to your friends and promoting Mr. Science Teacher
on Facebook and other social networking websites; learn more about Referral Rewards.
You must be a member of Mr. Science Teacher
to use Mr. Science Teacher's Educational Services
Learn Something New Each Day!
Copyright © 2010 - 2015 Mr. Science Teacher ® All Rights Reserved